Location: ACCENTURE – Czech Republic | Start date: March 6, 2017- August 7 2018 | Duration: 74 weeks | Stipend: 25,000 CZK Month | Positions: 1
The primary role of Warranty Claims Validator is to assess warranty claims (accept/reject warranty repairs). Additionally, the clerk processes monthly invoices from service providers and responds to queries from those as well as from country managers. The role generally entails usage and learning of client-specific software
APPLY for this Amazing experience at ACCENTURE today!!!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate results of validation
- Improvement of business administration
- Organizational management and communication
- Warranty claim validation based on checking invoices (proof of purchase) and warranty policies.
- Working in a highly motivated team of young people.
- Repair service providers invoice checking (i.e. comparison with payment proposal).
- Clarification with repair service providers in case of discrepancy.
- Create pro-forma invoices/payment proposals
Accommodation – Not Provided
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:00
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
September 1st, 2017.