Location: London, United Kingdom | Start dates: May 8 – October 8 2017 | Duration: 52 weeks | Stipend: £25000/Year | Positions: 1
Do you want to develop your leadership through a Global Opportunity? Are a French Native Speaker? Check what we’ve got in store for you
Real-world work experience has never been this exciting. APPLY for Talent Attraction Specialist and Talent Program Specialist Internship.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the front end of the recruiting process
- Market research as well as the initial candidate selection and communication
- Find talents and build up pipeline to meet the ever changing business needs
- Target top universities to identify potential talent to work in our stores and teams across Europe
- Implement processes and solutions that will drive successful campus recruiting across Europe
NA: Only EU/EEA Passport Holders can apply for this opportunity.
Your first 2 weeks of accommodation would be provided by the company. AIESEC will help you with getting a transportation card also.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
March 5th 2017.