SELECT A QUESTION
AIESEC is an entirely youth-led not-for-profit organisation present in over 125 countries and territories, and active since 1948.
We provide young people with the opportunity to grow and learn in an exciting new environment, undertaking enriching cross-cultural experiences while having a positive impact on world and developing relevant skills for their future careers.
We do not discriminate and we are non-political. We firmly stand for our own vision for the world: peace and the fullfilment of humankind’s potential.
To achieve this amibition, in 2010 we set our BHAG (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal) for AIESEC: to engage with and develop the skills of every young person on the planet.
If you want to know more abour our vision, have a look at this video.
Our aim is to develop leadership in young people.
We are independent and we do not discriminate: we want to develop leadership in everyone, no matter who they are or where they come from. All we ask is that they share our values.
And we have a clear way of getting the job done.
Capitalising on our 65+ years of experience, we have developed what we call AIESEC’s Leadership Development Model. If you need more information on how we do what we do, then please take a minute to watch this video.
If AIESEC does not yet operate in your country, the best thing for you to do is to contact AIESEC in a neighbouring country or territory to see if there is an opportunity to get involved, or if you are interested in starting AIESEC please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your university does not have an AIESEC team, you can get in touch with us and apply to start a new AIESEC chapter.
If you are a student or recent graduate under the age of 30, we have three great types of experience for you:
- Volunteer experience abroad through our Global Citizen program: Submissions are open throughout the year and a typical placement lasts 6-8 weeks. In the past year alone, over 24,000 young people have undertaken a Global Citizen experience.
- Professional internship abroad in one of our partner organisations: From startups to multinationals, our Global Talent program offers over 5,000 placements of 3-18 months in companies around the world each year.
- Campus involvement: Expand your network and be inspired to create your own journey by supporting other young people on their internship in your city.
We love to work with organisations that share our vision and values. If you share our excitement for how ambitious young people can change the world, then we’d like to get to know you better and do something together. There are many ways we can work together, including:
• Bringing skilled international talent into your organisation, and providing them with a proper support system to help them grow, learn and get the best our of their time with you.
• Partnering in one of our community development projects: whether you can provide business acumen, resources, logistics or other means of helping, we’d love to build something worthwhile together.
• Sharing your success stories and expertise at our events, on both a local and global scale.
• Brainstorming together on future projects. Just get in touch with our nearest local office – or with our Global Offices if you’d like to engage on an international level.
You can visit the alumni section to learn more about how you can help contribute back and get involved.
Learn more about who we are and what we do.
AIESEC is an international non-governmental not-for-profit organization that provides young people with leadership development and cross-cultural global internship and volunteer exchange experiences across the globe, with a focus to empower young people so they can make a positive impact on society.