Location: ACCENTURE – Czech Republic | Start date: February 28, 2017- April 25 2018 | Duration: 60 weeks | Stipend: 30,000 CZK Month | Positions: 1
The Junior Procurement Operations Associate role involves Receive proposals from individual suppliers for goods or services, verifying if requisition is accurate and contains updated requirements and information per agreement, and so on.
APPLY for this Amazing internship at ACCENTURE today!!!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and source potential suppliers based on the requirements provided by client.
- Obtain and analyze quote/pricing from preferred or contracted supplier and submit for approval.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO), PO amendments / deletions based on requests.
- Attempt to resolve outstanding issues arising in connection with procurement processes.
- Direct communication with users and suppliers via phone and email.
- Solving issues arising in connection with procurement processes.
- Providing telephone and email support.
Accommodation – Not Provided
Working Hours – 09:00 – 17:00
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
March 28th, 2018.