Location: Czech Republic | Start dates: March 1, 2017 – December 3 2018 | Duration: 91 weeks | Stipend: 850 EUR (Brutto) | Positions: 1
The trainee shall spend %80 percent of his time on the recruitment role for YEYE People Company, and %20 of his time on being a Human Resource manager overall for the YEYE Agency.
Real-world work experience has never been this exciting. APPLY for this internship opportunity and gain immense knowledge and experience
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who are already employed.
- Using Candidate database to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of candidates before submitting to the client.
- Conducting interviews with applicants and preparing a CV with summary for the clients.
- Organizing interviews with companies for chosen candidates, and informing about the results.
- Managing customer relations, identifying needs, opportunities and initiating sales processes.
Accommodation – Not provided
Working Hours – 9:00 to 17:00
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
September 3rd 2017.