Want to work for the local AIESEC office of the biggest youth-run organisation in the world?
Being a member in our NGO will bring you both personal and professional growth as well as a sense of contribution to society!
Join AIESEC in Leuven!
- Attend national and international conferences with like minded individuals looking to grow, learn and have an impact.
- Acquire work experience in a safe environment, where we all learn by giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Be part of a truly international network that you will interact with during conferences, AIESEC exchange experience and your day-to-day work as a member of AIESEC.
- Get to know yourself while interacting with your team or by leading a team to achieve common goals.
- Develop practical skills and abilities in professional areas.
- Challenge your perspectives about yourself and the world around you.
- Get to create projects and implement them in the real world.
- Be part of a movement of young people who are taking their responsibility to improve the world and co-create the society we all want to live in.
Who can become a member?
Anyone who believes in our purpose, our values and want to take their first steps in creating a better society. If you believe that cross-cultural exchanges are essential to avoid further conflicts, wars and racism. If you believe that you can have the power to do something about it. If you want to be part of an international NGO run by young people and have the time, next to your studies, to take on real responsibilities within a team or fellow students here in Leuven. And last but not least, if you are under 30 years old, you can apply to become a member in AIESEC.
Fill in this short form to stay updated and receive more information:
If you have any question about joining AIESEC in Leuven, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org